Contact advertising [email protected]

Just curious, is there a valid reason as to why Moira can teleport out of Zarya’s ult?...

S

Sierra Marie

Just curious, is there a valid reason as to why Moira can teleport out of Zarya’s ult?

I play both, so this post isn’t filled with rage, just confusion.

It was such a problem that characters could teleport out of Zarya’s ult, that they removed all heroes ability to do so. Then they dropped Moira and she can magically teleport out, but cant teleport out of a junkrat trap. Why? At first I thought they would patch it, but as far as I know they havent.

M

MacKenzie Rae

Reaper can wraith out too. So it's probably related in the type of ability

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

Orisa, reaper, and Moira can get out with their shifts

C

Cory M Hylton

Only valid reason is that’s how they designed her. She doesn’t exist during her Fade for the purposes of Graviton Surge.

S

Sierra Marie

Okay I’m in the wrong here. I THOUGHT that those characters USED to have the ability to teleport out but lost it. Now this makes more sense.

S

Sierra Marie

Still don’t know why a junkrat trap is stronger than gravity though.

M

Michael Kurpicski

Uhhh.reaper can wraith out
Characters who dematerialize can escape
Of course Mei can just turn into a block and not care

M

Matthew Randall

Because it's not a movement ability, it's an invulnerable ability....for the 600th time this week.

A

Andy Pants

I don't get why Tracer can't recall out of a grav, since she's literally sending herself back in time. Blink makes sense, but not recall.

D

Donovan Ferrara

Protection abilities are reaper Moira and Orissa while other abilities are movement abilities.

R

Raimone Gresham

It’s because technically she leaves the world during her fade. That’s how the devs explained it. So it’s not really moving in space but she’s on a different realm.

W

Will Gaines

Because it's an invulnerability/anti cc ability, not a movement ability.

D

Dylan Costello

My only thing is why tracer isn't able to rewind out of it

P

Panda Lau

Mercy used to be able to fly out of it with GA BUT you know ppl crying for nerfs n all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom