Contact advertising [email protected]

Just curious, did you feel drawn in to Overwatch by one of the characters? Do you...

B

Brett Thielemier

Just curious, did you feel drawn in to Overwatch by one of the characters? Do you feel like you aren't often represented in media, like video games, and were happy to see representation in Overwatch?

T

Tomás Dargie

Was drawn to mercy and genji mainly due to odd one out (Genji) and caring for those who need it (Mercy)

T

Torri Weis

I don't feel like I'm owed representation in anything. It's nice to relate to a character but I feel like too many people make things far too personal these days. Kinda like lgbt people pissing and moaning if an overtly lgbt character isn't in a game or it isn't blatantly obvious.

K

Kevin Maravilla

How can I download this

S

Shannon Fellows

I need this gif tbh

R

Rick Nutt

To me I had always kind of wanted it but when I played it at a friends place and saw Sombra and Zen I immediately wanted it even more

A

Anthony Rodriguez

Tracer was just so cute and upbeat when I watched the Overwatch cinematics for the first time and I got Overwatch because of her pretty much. This is before Emily was announced too, so I guess my main represented me in the future

R

Rob Stefani

Fuck no. I'm Hispanic and my favorite character is Sombra. Not because of her skin color or ethnicity, but because she's got a cool power set, a sassy, arrogant attitude and still had a lot mystery and intrigue to her character.

F

Fernando Lopez

Where'd you get this

T

Tyler Babey

I was drawn in by the hentai

Z

Zen Syazriq

Sauce

B

Brett Thielemier

I got this gif from the google machine

T

Tylor Dyer

I picked Tracer as my first main bc when my roommate at the time got the game I went "isn't there a gay character? She's my main" so yes sorta

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

What is this and where do I get it.

A

Andrew Brown

I mean it would be nice if one of the heroes happened to be deaf, but I feel that would ruin the game a bit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom