Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Just a question for you other PC Dedi server hosts with a 'no killing passive tames'...

• Thread starter Blake Kenneth McElroy
  • Start date
B

Blake Kenneth McElroy

Just a question for you other PC Dedi server hosts with a 'no killing passive tames' rule... How do you have the victim prove their dinos were on passive after the fact?

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

You can’t ... it’s a pain in the ass to enforce.. we’ve done a rule requiring the raider to record Raids...

M

Martin Lee Whitehurst

Damn

M

Martin Lee Whitehurst

I'm probably not going to have that's rule

R

Robert Bush

I changed mine to penned dinos...

D

Derek Rogue Gonzalez

I had that rule tbh. Had them send me a screenshot of their tribe log.. but even then doesn't say passive or not.. so I ask both parties to send a screenie or video of the raid... was such a pain in the ass I just removed the rule all together and pretty much tell people, make sure your dinos are locked up somewhere and hidden..

A

Ark Lark

You dont...thats the dumbest rule in the world xD

C

Chris Lueth

Ice always told my people to put passive in either a colored pen/building or next to white flags and screen shit

C

Chris Lueth

And then go to their base and punch a passive to make sure they're being honest

K

Kati Soblessed Hayward

Did it happen again?

J

Jason Randall

We had that rule....it just phased out

C

Chris Lueth

Maybe have a passive tame limit aswell? I haven't put this rule into play but it would limit the number of dinos to replace no matter if they're being honest or not. Most of the time I was only worried about my mutes being killed, I can tame everything else easy enough

R

Ryan U

There is no way to prove it. it's basically a he said she said situation.

G

Gavin Finneran

Let me get this straight you on dedicated server yet you have insider kill a Dino
What a comical waste of time

G

Gavin Finneran

Listen let me give you a bit of advice

Kick um both

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom