Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've just finished Super Mario Odyssey and am unsure whether to finish the end game or...

B

Bailey Caine

I've just finished Super Mario Odyssey and am unsure whether to finish the end game or move onto a different game entirely. What do you guys think, is it worth it?

K

Ken Heath

Following

D

Dylan Pereira

What would the Force do?

E

Emy Courville

You beat Bowser or you finished the after story?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Odyssey’s end game is the best part of the game

S

Simen Storøy

Collecting and discovering everything is the best part of the game

A

Andrew Harvey

The first reward for collecting moons was not worth it IMO, so I didn't continue after that. Might go back to it casually here and there in the future, though

N

Neue Perz

I also already got kinda bored collecting moons before finishing the game. lol. Would have been great if there's great rewards but I hear the extra levels are disappointing.

G

Gregg Gadonneix

I go back and search for a few more moons every now and then when I get bored with other stuff. Keeps it fresh.

G

Greg Pettit

I think it's OK for games to just be over. I'm not looking forward to the sad feeling of saying goodbye to BotW, so I'm kinda stalling... but when it's over, it'll be over. I remember when we used to be *excited* to say we finished a game. ;-)

C

Cole Bowser

The end game is the best part of the game, just beating Bowser is fairly lackluster.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Depends. If you want to complete the game 100% collect all the moons, or do it the easy way buy them all.

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

I always go for the 100%!

S

Shaquan Woody

It is actually

S

Stephen Blancher

end game of Odyssey is dope. Way more challenges

G

Gerris Star-killer Jeffers

999 moons pain is getting the coins to buy the last lot but well worth it the loved the game

R

Ryan Williams

The final final level was a lot of fun but pretty difficult

E

Eric Gonzales

End game.... basically the challenge youve been looking for. Honestly couldnt move on till I finally finished it.

K

Kyle Mize

I just moved on. I have way too much to play and I was just interested in the mini story it had

J

Jason Holmes

if u buy all the moon's do the 1s left to find disappear or get greyed out like the others u find?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom