Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I've been seeing a lot of posts on this club coming from people who are being affected...

Z

Zach Johnson

I've been seeing a lot of posts on this club coming from people who are being affected by the hurricanes down in Texas. It isnt much, but i did this as a little tribute to show there are people who care. And since this an Ark group i brought my most recent imprints, Kevin Bacon the Daeodon and Carrie the Yutyrannus as I pray for healing and courage among the people who were affected. I may not be the smartest person out there, but i know you will make it through these dark times

W

Weston Gregory

I'm sure this sign in the videogame will help.

P

Patrick McBride

K

Kayla Higgins

Don't be fucking rude. Unfortunately, not everyone in the world is able to physically do something to help. What's happening is tragic, and this person is doing what he can to show support, so don't be a douchebag.

A

Alan Norman

The power of prayer is real

S

Shaide Draccai

Keep doing it do not let anyone stop you. The people in texas needs all the support they can get.

K

Kali Samantha Bolton

That yuta take pausing too :D

J

Jay Cresswell

People in Texas doesn't need to see posts from others who live miles away. They need help with there struggles from people who live nearby.

B

Bobby Spyda-Lee Carbine

I'm from Texas and I appreciate the gesture. Prays, thoughts, and simple words goes a long way. Ignore the negative comments, They're probably Trump supporters anyways.

S

Steven Wilson

That's awesome man thank you we need all the help we can get right now

M

Mileena Rose

I think it's cute! Sometimes all we can give is good thoughts.

L

Laura Colliton

Seriously, what's wrong with some people? It's a show of moral support to people who are losing just about everything they have. Whether you believe in prayer or not, it doesn't change that nice words can make someone feel a bit better. Sometimes it's nice to just know someone cares enough to acknowledge what's happening.

A

Alex Beia

Good stuff, man. You should also block/delete all negative and trolling comments without a second word. It's losers like that, the ones who just have to stick their awful, miserable thoughts in and jab away any chance they get.

Take your mean shit the hell away from this post and the group in general. So much, man. Ceaseless meanness everywhere, nobody gets to be happy, just gotta get yer shitty jabs in.

C

Chad Clune

Imagine that, living barley above sea level and having flood trouble. I wonder if Oklahoma will get a tornado this year, or if buffalo will get snow

W

Weston Gregory

He's certainly gotten the attention he wanted.

"Look what I did, praise me!"

C

Casper Cross

That water is going to bring down your sign have you learned nothing

M

Madeleine Wood

I think it's cute

M

Marqus Mannington

That's a sweet gesture

C

Cody Wills

Me as a Texan appreciate it. Its the thought that counts.

C

Charles Tomasso

That is so cool Zack i have family in texas that IM PRAYING FOR plus friends, keep up the good work

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom