Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I've been seeing a lot of people struggling to survive or even get anywhere in...

B

Brandon Felix

I've been seeing a lot of people struggling to survive or even get anywhere in Aberration. I wanna try to help. So what I did was I tamed a Bulbdog and jumped off the cliff into the blue pit. Build a stone box along the cliff (not at the bottom because everything will kill you) there's plenty resources down there for you to thrive. Get yourself leveled up to get the climbing picks and the Glider suit. And then you can glide around where every you'd like. I had absolutely no issue getting started. Once you've got that that suit you can pretty much escape from anything. Btw if you can tame a Ravager they have a 50% weight reduction on most items. Also the zip lines will be your main transportation. If you would like me to elaborate on how I survive then you can PM me

S

Stacie Ketchum

I tamed a ravager this morning and it's been incredibly helpful. It seems they take a massively reduced fall damage (I know through a VERY high, accidental fall). I've put most points into health and melee and she's a killing machine. I played a bit with the glider suit but havent done anything with the picks yet. Obtaining metal has been a bitch for me.

A

Abel Mendez

A tribe mate built a trap, simple design, nothing fancy. We just walk in a pack of ravagers to tame. For some reason when you tranq one out, the others don't attack it. Get a pack to run with that killing machine! And haven't seen anyone posting about it. Ravagers can climb zip line anchors. Up, down, and even jump anchor to anchor. Essentially, you can use them to get just about any location. Their pack tames too. Most materials are half weight. Tamed easiest with cooked mutton.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom