Contact advertising [email protected]

I've been playing Destiny 2 a lot lately, and decided to log into Overwatch for a few...

• Thread starter Brandon Thomas Turner
  • Start date
B

Brandon Thomas Turner

I've been playing Destiny 2 a lot lately, and decided to log into Overwatch for a few games (on Ps4), thinking it's free weekend, let's see if I can wreck some noobs. I in turn was the noob that got wrecked. I'm so used to Destiny's controls now that I kept hitting the wrong buttons and making dumb plays that got me killed. Has anyone else done something similar?

S

Sofia Rosales

Yeah. Fallout 4 to Overwatch. Then Overwatch to Friday the 13th. Then Friday the 13th to Overwatch. Then Overwatch to Minecraft. Then Minecraft to Overwatch. Its wild

A

Austin Thomas

K

Kayla Marie

Just started playing Smite
Tried to play League after
Was not fun

L

Luis Gonzalez

Cod black ops 3 old school zombies... I played on 6 sensitivity, then went to overwatch and 80-80 was way too fast...ended up playing at 30-30... I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON OVERWATCH AGAIN

C

Cal Nabokov

After playing CS I keep trying to switch to knife in OW. It's actually really fucking annoying.

G

Griffin Coleman

After playing D2, I’m used to mantling
Fell to my death a few times

B

Blake Higgins

Playing on PC, I ran into a ton of aimbotters trying to get my friends into the game. I didn't even bother playing this one thanks to that.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom