Contact advertising [email protected]

It's kinda boring a game that has to be switched and have they're character modified...

E

Edgar Solis

It's kinda boring a game that has to be switched and have they're character modified because there are a lot of cry babies who don't have skills to play the character so the best option is to modify it, it's soooooo dumb man for real, the ak 47 in black ops 1 is nasty af, but nobody was winning about it "Nerf the ak 47" "The game is broken" Gears of war barely had it's first update on a weapon change, Halo never nerfed any weapon, COD either, GOW either, the overwatch community cries about everything, complains about everything, you're never satisfied, u think u are good gamers with a modified game? Really? i dont care if i get banned from this group and i really don't care what u guys think about my comment, it's my thought let me be

Y

Yeti Jones

because CoD is crap?

J

Jack Wilson

Because all them games bar halo are trash duh

A

Achraf Boukjij

Let not balance the game so Edgar will be satisfied

K

Ken Pilcher

thats because everyone had access to those weapons during a game. All "heroes" were exactly the same and they had weapon pickups.

J

Joe Steel Sovereign Warner

Halo never nerfs weapons eh?

Covenant Carbine Halo 3
Needler and Needle Rifle Halo Reach
Assault Rifle and Scattershot Halo 4
Prophets Bane, Nornfang, Battle Rifle, Beam Rifle and Plasma Pistol Halo 5

All of them were nerfed due to people bitching

G

Gus McCrizzle

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

A

Ashley Yunker

I honestly agree just with the fact that ow people can't just play the game as it was made. And that they're all crybabies, but I thought everyone knew that?

E

Eli Loden

MW2 they nerfed the model 1887 shotguns *thinking emoji*
Honestly though those things were fucking ridiculous who member?

G

Gus McCrizzle

There's not a single competitive online shooter out there that hasn't had balance changes, the actual fuck are you on about?

M

Martin Sebastian Orozco Alvarez

Are you on drugs?
All the games you mentioned have gotten balancing updates.

M

You can't leave a game without updates or else the playerbase will drop

K

Ken Pilcher

there are things that can be done to better balance heroes, and they have been doing that. Remember, every time a new hero comes out, it changes the power levels of all other heroes (and combo potentials).

C

Chris Hayward

Kaplan and company nerf, buff, balance according to how they feel based on statistics across the board, as I've heard it. They'll take complaints into consideration, but that is not all they have to go on.

C

Connor Boyle

never played anything similar to a moba have you? the way mobas, and OW has a very similar class system, keep players is by nerfing and buffing characters to shift the meta. Keeps the game from getting boring.

N

Niko Soria

The famas was the op weapon and that was actually nerfed and still used in the mlg setting, and the ak-47 wasn’t broken, it was the ak-74

E

Edgar Solis

Not balanced you need to find the way to beat the enemy even in the qorst situations and that means if its not balanced making it balanced is just saying yeah i dont have skill to beat somebody superior than me

M

This is a troll post btw

K

Keenan Hubbard

How u gonna compare overwatch to those trash ass games lol I think cod WW2 is calling your name right about now lol

E

Edgar Solis

Funny how you call trash Cod but its the most selling franchise of them all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom