Contact advertising [email protected]

It seems like every competitive game i play has someone "throwing" on purpose or...

J

JR Madison

It seems like every competitive game i play has someone "throwing" on purpose or instalocking widow/torb/sombra and playing them poorly and not communicating. The winner is obvioisly always the team that doesnt have that particular type of player on their team. I was mid plat and now im 2400. 6 straight losses because of the behavior before mentioned. I get its your game and you can play it however you want but you're seriously ruining it for everyone else. Catch you guys on pubg before that gets ruined by cancer as well. Later ow.

L

Lisa Brennan

It seems like every competitive game i play has someone "throwing" on purpose or instalocking widow/torb/sombra and playing them poorly and not communicating. The winner is obvioisly always the team that doesnt have that particular type of player on their team. I was mid plat and now im 2400. 6 straight losses because of the behavior before mentioned. I get its your game and you can play it however you want but you're seriously ruining it for everyone else. Catch you guys on pubg before that gets ruined by cancer as well. Later ow.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom