Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this computer good? Would you recommend me a 200/250 $ monitor for this computer?...

B

Bilal Öz

Is this computer good? Would you recommend me a 200/250 $ monitor for this computer? Thank you.

S

Sarthak Jolly

700W is too much for this build. U shoud be good enough with a 550W 80+ Silver PSU. Just my opinion. Im using the same PSU for a 1080ti build with an h100i aio cooler

H

Humberto Castillo

What if he wants to go sli or build a custom waterloop in the future? He is good with that! I like to always be future proof

N

Nick Harrington

Very similar to the one I'm spec-ing - though yeah that psu is a bit overkill - and you may notice it in your electricity bill

K

Kağan Temizkan

Olum dadg de sorsana gdhvkfjfjfjfjfudjysydy

A

Aden Ali

In my opinion go for rx 480 and ryzen 5 if u like gtx 1060 then buy i5

J

James Owens-Case

It's good, but you don't have to spend so much on the motherboard

V

Victor Constantinescu

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

V

Victor Constantinescu

In this build I changed the motherboard because it could not accept a m.2 ssd. I changed the ram because the one I chose is the only Amd ryzen certified RAM on the market. I went for a 250gb m.2 ssd from samsung because its high speed and quality. I changed the case to a nzxt s340 because its same shit but cheaper. I changed the power supply because evga provides best quality. Thats all.

P.S: I accidently put in the pcpartpicker link the 750w version of that power supply, make sure you get the 650w version its 30$ cheaper.

The monitor is a beast for 260$: 27" 1080p 1ms 144Hz

If you have the money you can add 50$ extra and get the ryzen 5 1600x and a cryorig h7 cpu cooler.

D

Dominic James Sibthorp

Be sure to pop into the bios and set the xmp profile for that ram, as it will run slower than 3000MHz else.

A

Antonio Grašić

Lg 24gm79g

A

Antonio Grašić

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom