Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Solo Qing out of silver/gold borderline impossible? Should I group up with friends...

F

Fred Sutton

Is Solo Qing out of silver/gold borderline impossible? Should I group up with friends until I get out?

H

Hüseyin Çiğdem

I'm in diamond and I gain about 200sr on placement matches every season solo qing so yeah

A

Austin Cooper

Off topic but love the mousepad

N

Nick Annala

Possible,but definitely harder to actually get your teammates to work with ya, keep a good attitude and get your team involved and miracles will happen!

K

Keegan Knowles

I made it to masters without teaming up with anyone

G

Gabriel Hamilton

It's agonizing. But, it's possible.

N

Nick Austin Tisci

I played with my buddies to get their ranks and I was very close to escaping gold to plat after 7 wins, lost the last three and I’m about where I started at 2359. They got ranked at like ~1800. It may be better to play alone and just HOPE you get competent teams.

A

Aidan Moore

Eh I did it

A

Anna Lisa Friedrich

What is that Pop Figure with a Pumpkin Head and a Brown Smartie on it ? JK i know who it is :3

C

Connor D Tizzard

Eww yugioh matt

R

Richard Hainzinger

*screams in nekroz*

B

Byron Carter

Sweet mousepad- and yeah that first time breaking out of gold is hard, but now I do it at the season start without even trying. Just keep playing, work on your own individual skill - have fun and don't tilt! If people are tilting, try to calm em down and keep them focused!

K

Kei Sinclair

Ive drop my sr with my lousier heros to like 1.5k sr. If u play support, it is very possible to drop 700-800sr... Then play my main all the way back up to 2k no sweat. Ive done it many times.. So it is very possible. Just doing sooo much work the enemy cant keep up. So.. git gd? XD play junkrat.. u can suck and still be good

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

It's possible. My friend did it by himself and made it to high plat. I'd carry him to diamond but you know how that goes.

E

Eddie Astro-Pascual

Dude are you that twitch streamer?? You’re really good bro. Keep it up

B

Bradley Robert Peters-Piorkowski

Yo value on the mat?

H

Henry Arinaga

I went from 1500 to 2500 just by learning a carry character like D.Va, it’s not impossible you just need to be better than anyone else, also you got trades?

K

Kevin Chucky Clark

I'm coming over to take frieza's ship!

R

Ryan James

Group up with friend for sure

J

Joop Jones

I did it with Zen and Soldier

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom