Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is Overcooked Special Edition a good game to buy on switch?

H

Harry Highgate

Is Overcooked Special Edition a good game to buy on switch?

B

Brian Foster

If you have a friend or three to play couch co-op, it is crazy fun. Solo mode is okay, but nothing to write home about, imo.

B

Benny Liu

Great chaos multiplayer

L

Lee Tea

Overcooked is borderline unplayable solo. HOWEVER, the couch co-op multiplayer is one of the most entertaining experiences you'll have playing with friends on Switch.

L

Laura Holloway

I also recommend it for multiplayer! It's so fun with other people.

However, I am finding that in later levels the solo can be absurdly difficult, as others have mentioned. :(

D

David Olivetto Palomino

With friends is perfect, solo is a headache

D

Dan Hutchinson

We love it for 3 players in our house, but yes it does get aggressive and sometimes could lead to yelling lol

Also try DEATH SQUARED for multiplayer fun

O

Othman Hafiz

Amazing game

O

Othman Hafiz

If u play it with your wife, be patient. Lol

J

Jermaul W

Good game. It does get harder tho. Me and wife play and got to an ice level and had alot of trouble beating it. But fun game to play with others

L

Luke Lovelock

I gets really hard later on to the point i dont know how to progress. But it is great. Lots of laughs are had and alot of friendships broken haha

J

Jordan El-Tea

Good multiplayer game

C

Craig Mcnair

Crazy Co-op fun but gets hard and half the time we laugh but want to kill each other when we play

D

Doug Hubbard

My wife and I absolutely love the game, but I have two caveats. 1) It isn't much fun single player. It is really designed for at least 2, but better with 3 or 4 people. And 2) maybe it is just me but the controls are not very tight, so you need to get used to it. The first few round I played I mostly dropped food on the floor or picked up the wrong item the entire time.

S

Sophie Churchill

Do you need two sets of joy cons to play two player or can you have one each?

B

Brent Blakley

It's an excellent local multiplayer game. That's what it was designed for. But it's almost unplayable as a single player game. All in all I consider it top notch. It just requires a friend to play with.

S

Sophie Churchill

I'm actually downloading it now after what everyone said/ watching videos on it, seems like a good laugh

D

Darrin Lavallee

I read the review I watched the YouTube videos after I bought it and played it some reviews were terrible about it I was not impressed on what some critics said especially after I just bought it to take a chance on it and I love that game just get the games you feel you would think appeal to you I had no one to go by when I bought it after that I started to read what was said about to see if they where gonna say bad things about , everyone’s opinion are different so take a chance and get what you like on your feelings I did that and I’m happy I did !! download it or buy the physical version and enjoy alone or with 3 other friends ! Happy cooking !! Lol

R

Rodolfo Huerta

It was fun with friends. No regrets :)

R

Ramiro Escamilla

Yes, if you want to fight with whoever you're playing it with.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom