Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Is it just me or is the render distance for the wyverns on ragnarok fucking terrible?

J

Jakob Hayes

Is it just me or is the render distance for the wyverns on ragnarok fucking terrible?

B

Benjamin Leonard-Unwin

Yeah.. they are chasing you down before you even see them :/

J

Jacob Sutphin

It's not you

O

Owen McEntee

Yeah its pretty bad

J

Jirsi Jippo Markkanen

yh same happened to me as i landed for stam after gettin them from me by not anymore viewing them, allmost suicidal idea, had to manouver really bad to loose them lol ,_,

A

Alex Gonzalez

Seems like aggro distance is changed too, maybe it's just me. Idk if ghillie effects you on a tame because during scorched with ascendant ghillie it was super easy

I

Ian Dalton

Yup if u come into render u are also in the agro rage. Iv lost so many pts already from it

E

Eli Munroe

Lmfao real talkkk

N

Nathan Steiner

I haven't lost one tame yet at all and gotta remember rag is a lot bigger so render may seem close but in reality is further

D

Daniel Gral

Its on every animal on ragnarok. When i run on the beach animals render only 30m in front of me :/

T

Thugbob Tøsâvagë

Almost as bad as the gigas

M

Mark Gato Williamson

I was flying a Argen the other day going to pick up a new guy from the beach on our server and one just popped up 20 yards away from me all the sudden, thankfully he didn't notice me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom