Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is it just me, or is it like impossible to climb now that the season is ending ?

H

Hamza Boumarouane

Is it just me, or is it like impossible to climb now that the season is ending ?

P

Prentice Gauthier

I can be done if you work together just lost a game as sombre with emp because no one was talking or got on the point

W

William Riot Harris

I've been playing for awhile and I don't think I've seen it this bad before.

H

Hamza Boumarouane

I'm just glad I'm not the only one having the same problem

J

Jeffrey Jung

it's like this at the end of every season. Imo the seasons should go back to being longer. The worst time to play comp is at the end of a season and at the beginning with those worthless 10 placement matches.

P

Pedro Guerreiro

There's this phenomenon in competitive games where people tend to push the blame into the team players and that they are worse and lose your games, think about it this way if you're better then your rank then the enemy team will lose because they are equally as bad as your team mates and you'll be able to carry the game,. If you really are stuck at a rank then that means that's your average potential and getting out of it isn't supposed to be a grind, when you get good enough you'll eventually climb. Rants about competitive are always senseless.

H

Hamza Boumarouane

Well if anybody wants to make a group and play some comp seriously, let me know. I'm 2200 sr : Trixie#21229

T

Tyler Phillips

I stopped at 5 days remaining after a -200sr streak

N

Nick de Bruyker

i just gained 60sr, good games

R

Rock Underscore

Because you are more pressured to win and since youre being pressured,youre not playing as well

D

De Ante Wells-Cacatian

impossible

J

Jihan Mujahid

same. I win once, lose twice.. Lower than where I start. Then I cry myself to sleep

E

Eric Clark

No its impossible to climb Cuz you are a very toxic person to play with

T

Tyler Phillips

It's no different than QP or arcade right now. Nobody is really trying so the worse team loses. Really nothing to do with being good right now.

H

Hamza Boumarouane

It's just a bit sad that I'm. Gonna end the season with 1980 sr

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

For me it’s like one win, one lose. Stuck in the lowest gold.

D

Dale Gausden

I had a very odd end to this season. Last season I tanked from 2k to 1100 losing nearly every game. This season I didnt move from 1800 and climbed to 2k just before season end.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom