Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it just me or did GPUs jump up in price again? 1060 6gb's for $600+ USD, wtf?

A

Anthony Manus

Is it just me or did GPUs jump up in price again? 1060 6gb's for $600+ USD, wtf?

N

Nick McCann

289 on new egg

J

Jeremy McCombs

My 1080fe sells for 1200 now

K

Khang Le

Why are they going up so high?I'm kind of pissed this happened

F

Fuad Abo Younis

اخذته ب 530$

W

Wayne Pritchard

Thankfully i have msi 960 4gb model but damn i wanted to get a 1070 or 1070ti come tax time but honestly this shit is ridicously getting out of hand

D

Dominick Esposito

Micro center had nothing above a 2 gb ddr3 gpu. So it kinda sucks thinking of my next build or gaming laptop

A

Andrew Cobb

Shop around you’ll find something a tad better on price but it’s not the easiest shopping

D

Donovan Greenwood

use sites that colab prices so you get the best possible price available. Over here we use
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

F

Faiaz Ul Islam

Some old gpu like the 750 still has a stable price in m country since no one buys them

S

Sander Westerberg

Cards are going up in price because of the mining boom and shops don't have them in stock

M

Mitchell Visser

So much luck Here. They are around the 300 euro still but most of the cards are unavailable. (Netherlands)

B

Ben Anderson

I was planning on doing a new build come tax time. Everything but GPUs seems be the same price so i might just keep using my 760 until the prices drop and buy everything else.

M

Michael James Mckend

It's getting a little out of hand.. not a lot of people are going to upgrade or even try to build a PC now

Ζ

Ζαχαρίας Κολάγκη

It's called mining and they don't give a fffffff about stock.

N

Naufal Islam

Evrywere Sme Prblm Gyzs!

M

Michael Allen

Fuck bit coin miners.....

K

Kevin Edward

Yeah it's brutal, I'm dreading my next upgrade to be honest. Glad EVGA gave me a 1060 for my RMAd 970, might get a few years of 1080p out of it.

L

Luis Nunes

in portugal last month i buy asus rog gtx 1070 ti for 530€ today its off stock and the price on the shop increased about 100 €

D

David Quinn

They didnt jump they sky rocketed
Im half tempted to sell my 1060 6gb for $500 and play on IGPU till prices settle again then buy tue 1080 but IDK yet

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom