Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is anyone else upset at the fact that SquareEnix decided not to port the Secret of...

C

Cody Alexander

Is anyone else upset at the fact that SquareEnix decided not to port the Secret of Mana remaster to the Switch even though the original was on the SNES?

Playing the original right now and I'm a bit sad...

P

Preston Westmoreland

Nah. I have a ps4. However I prefer playing on my switch...idk

G

Guillaume Oak

It seems like the Switch would be a natural home for it, especially given the co-op

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

Honestly, I don't care for how the graphics look. Just give me a straight port of the original on Switch and I'm good.

C

Chris Barrett

yes! square enix has been making some odd choices to me lately
1. not putting the secret of mana remake on swithc
2. not putting chronotrigger on the snes classic
...also will they ever pick a side on whether or not they will be putting ff15 on switch? dont get me wrong i love their games

S

Sachariah Hill

I'm not a fan of the new graphics tbh I'm getting it to try it so I'd it's good I'd say give the switch a version but ps4 for now is fine by me

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Yes, I want it on the Switch

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Nope. We getting Octopath traveler.

W

Will Bartos

Dude. The Seiken Densetsu Collection (Final Fantasy Adventure, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3) has a PHYSICAL RELEASE on the Switch in Japan. I want that AND the remaster of Secret of Mana on the Switch.

N

Nolan ArchLord Johnson

The series started on Nintendo and given Switch sales it just seems like a no brained to put it on the system. Along with this decision and Capcom not announcing MHXX for a western release I can’t help but feel there’s other business elements we don’t know about.

M

Mark Storm

Super Mario Odyessey:)

A

Aaron Briggs

Square is stupid that’s why

J

Joshua Schoenberger

yeah not to mention the secret of mana remake looks lousy on the ps4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom