A

Andre Clarke

Yussssssss

Ł

Łukasz Kwiatkowski

Without a doubt.

J

Jacob Asher

Dunno honestly.. I mean, I'm on a MG278Q(free sync monitor) with a 1080. The games I play, I can push to 142-144, so I'm not getting any tearing so as it is. However, if you have g-sync and you CAN'T push to whatever hz you're running, you have the variable-refresh rate, which will eliminate any tearing if you're below x hz.

F

Frnak Nusum

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cole Fleishell

Nope. In my opinion only if you're struggling with low fps. If you're getting above 100fps I think it's absolutely useless. I get well over 100fps and when I turn gsync on it gives me horrible fps drops. Unplayable actually. Maybe I got issue with my Acer predator? Idk. But me personally I just have issues with gsync.

D

Duy Le

Totally worth imo, especially if you have a high end gpu. I have a 1080ti with PG279 and gaming with it has been smooth af. If you don't have a high end gpu then yeah save money and buy a freesync monitor and use that money you saved to upgrade your gpu.

G

Gary Reimer

Like any computer upgrade... if you can afford it why even ask?

A

Alex Ene

yes,defenently.Don't listen to these who tell you not if you go over xxx fps as long as you're below the refresh rate G-sync will work and will eliminate these microstutters that u might notice.Noticible in any game

B

Brandon Madonna

If you have screen tearing issues then yes, absolutely

E

Eddie Baptie

Yes

M

Martin Kauber

yes, there are not so many Gsyncs available so always check does the monitor you'd buy have it

I

Ian Thompson

No. They should b cheaper. They're a fucking ripoff. However the experience they deliver is amazing. Never goin bak

R

Richie Grajek

they are overpriced but they are hella nice to have everything is so smooth

M

Michael D. Rosenstock

Sadly yes ,way too expensive,but the difference is huge

B

Brice Coleman

if you dont max out ur panel, yes

A

Alex T. Trojek

omg yes yes and yes! I cant tell you how awesome it is to find a insaely good deal on a g-sync monitor and to use it after YEARS of dealing without it!

J

Jon Parkes

Oh yes

A

Aston Wooller

Yes, definitely worth it. For old games it's redundant, but if you're running new games at 1440p and above then it'll allow you to run the games at higher settings without having to worry about not looking smooth when fps drops.

One caveat to a GSync monitor, however, is it turns off when FPS reaches above the monitor's refresh rate. This is fine if the FPS stays above your monitor's refresh rate consistently, however if it drops below it takes a moment for GSync to initialise again so it can cause a stutter (I don't often notice it though).

The solution to this it to set the FPS of the game to 1 frame below the monitor's max (for instance, I run my monitor at 90hz, so if I can I will set the game's max FPS to 89 or similar).

J

Junior Ferguson

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom