Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In Zelda botw, is doing the memories really worth it, i did all the dungeons but only...

• Thread starter Rashaad Dashing Day
  • Start date
R

Rashaad Dashing Day

In Zelda botw, is doing the memories really worth it, i did all the dungeons but only got one memory lol

A

Alexander Parker

I think they're worth it, the last memory is really cool! I loved that part of the story.

S

Steve Naranjo

You get one more cutscene after the credits of the game, but it honestly doesn’t add all that much to it.

S

Scott Longworth

They really add to the story though. Without them I feel it would be a really empty game.

Z

Zandro Benedetti

I'm having such a hard time with those damn memories

T

Tyler Hamric

If you want to see how everyone dies and how the world gets so messed up, do them. If not, you can pass on them

B

Ben West

I can't....remember....

V

Vo Duy Bach

It is a requirement for the quest from hateno village, you should find them all

A

Aaron Durfey

They are worth it trust me

E

Elatia Langford

Eh, sure. I'd say every person looking to get fulfillment out of BoTW should complete guardians, shrines and memories. Not koroks though, that's where it gets tedious and fun is just lost entirely.

... and side quests just boil down to "Hey go find this thing... oh, looks like you already have 357 of the thing I needed... well, guess the quest is over before it started. Oh well, hope you had fun cause I didn't."

R

Ryan Murray

If the only point of the memories is to get more cutscenes, then it isn't worth it to me. I hate cutscenes. Typically skip them so I can get back to playing the game lol

D

Damien Hosea

They’re also a story about Zelda so... yeah, find em... and how does one play that game without actually doing everything lol

T

Travis Gossi

Definitely worth it. Fleshes out the story, plus you get one more "quest" in Kakariko village.

B

Bugsy Cline

After I beat Gannon and got all 120 shrines I said to myself "I'm not going after those memories or Korock seeds." I was ready to play some of the other games I had gotten for Christmas. I was about 40 moons into Mario Odyssey when I realized how much I was missing Hyrule.

SO I beat Mario (way too quickly) and the whole time I was thinking, All I gotta do is finish this and I will do the Zelda DLC...
Well I'm knee deep in DLC when I noticed the map that shows every where I've been on the hyrule map... Its amazing how much of the game you miss, when you don't go after the Memories and the seeds.
The game developer's put so much content in this game, Its so worth seeing it all. Remember kids, its not the destination it's the adventure!

L

Laura de Reyes

It's worth it. They give you a more complete story and are very enjoyable

Z

Zac U

If you want that 100% completion it might be. I'm only at 37% ish so I wouldn't know.

G

Glenn Palmer

Yessssss the true ending is the best

B

Brandon Perry

If you want to understand more of the story yes. But you don’t need them to beat Ganon.

J

Joe Foster

I refuse to finish the game until I have all the memories.

G

Gabriel Goes

absolutely yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom