Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In case anyone is interested and enjoy Monopoly It's on sale at Best Buy for 19.99!

J

Jamaal Ivey

In case anyone is interested and enjoy Monopoly It's on sale at Best Buy for 19.99!

A

Anders Salvesen

It's not even worth 5 bucks with the stupid long moments it uses to show "it's this ai's turn" which takes 5 sec, 5 sec to "charge up" the dices, 5-8 sec for the dices to roll, but you can skip the movement of the friggin figures. So 15-20 sec wait time for EACH AI.. can take 2-3 minutes of forced wait if you play with 6 AIs...

T

Tanner Howell

Good luck trying to find it lol, I know the bestbuy I work at, and all of the ones near here have 0

A

Adam Winfield

It's $19.99 at Target as well and totally worth it for 20 bucks. I wouldn't pay more than that.

D

Dean S Perry

I have it, really enjoy it, people complain of the loading times, it’s not that bad,but you’ll probably find it’s still quicker than playing it on a real board, meaning people asking “who’s turn is it”.?... arguing about who owes what, and people’s different interpretations of the rules,with this game you can’t cheat,you just get on with it, I’d give it 7/10

J

Joaquin Mojica

David Denton

P

Patrick Muth

I bought 3 of them today. 1 online and the only 2 copies in store

T

Thea Blais

Target too! Just swung by there earlier, called first, out of stock at a lot of places! Thanks for the heads up!

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Yesterday or two days ago, RBI Baseball for Switch was also on sale for $15.99 with Gamer's Club, which I got. Wonder if this will be a pattern of a different game always on sale at Best Buy!? :)
Edit: WOW got the LAST one in around 37 miles in my area and it was the Best Buy just 1 mile from me. Totally lucky.

B

Bernardo Różewicz

Does this version have anything special for it? I have a bunch of copies of monopoly at home. What would be the benfit of me having this for the switch?

H

Hector Jimenez

I'm a fan of monopoly and To me it's worth the 20 bucks so I got it already. Three new boards with the original as well, play with friends anywhere, and the game is slow but it's gotten much better with the patch. Good game and also Try going to target to find the game if anyone is interested in it. All best buys within 250 miles of me don't have it and limited stocks in some target stores

R

Rebbecah Israel

Love Monopoly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom