Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Imagine this controller being released alongside Smash Bros for Switch!!

H

Hunter Mayberry

Imagine this controller being released alongside Smash Bros for Switch!!

R

Reece Waller

please nintendo!!

D

Dave Gayheart

Holy shit, don't do that to me. I saw/read the picture before I read your caption! Pulse through the roof on that one....

H

Hiru Ming

They will probably announce it during the invitational. Highly likely GC controller support will be added. I mean its already supported right now but not properly recognized.

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

I wouldn't mind if there was a compatible adapter to allow wii u gamecube controllers to work.

If not then I will buy these if Nintendo releases them alongside Smash.

R

Runako Dennis

Technically you can buy a USB GC controller and you should be able to use it. Thats unofficial though

M

Marco Ck

Pleease

B

Brian Bridenbecker

That would be sick

J

Juan Galindo

I need it!

S

Shane Hikes

I'm definitely down for this!

B

Brady Landers

I don't think the GameCube controller is the be all end all, just the previous 2 nintendo generations had atypical controllers which were not ideal for a fighting game. For the first time in a while nintendo has a normal primary controller with the dogface or handheld configuration. The pro is a bit better though

J

Joshua Woodward

Hahaha, go go go!

J

Jerry Sauve

Id buy 2

E

Emani Lyles

Id like it more if they gave it all the buttons pretty much just add another left bumper button

J

Jeremiah Detablan

Will they shield drop good tho?

E

Emmanoel B. Souza

Why the screenshot and home buttons are inverted? lol

J

Joshua Tripp

I.. personally don't like the GameCube controller, the face buttons are just wtf in a bag, A being massive, B being pimple sized, then x and y being small pills haphazardly placed

C

Carlos Villegas

In my opinion, worst controller ever created by nintendo.

J

JJ Adame

No! I love melee overall but dammit we need to move on from the GameCube controller haha! I was laughing while typing this

P

PG Lomba

No. If you like the GC controller just use the USB Wii U adapter and be happy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom