Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im thinking bout opening my own server. But the only difference in my server is the...

B

Brian Showneck

Im thinking bout opening my own server. But the only difference in my server is the players on it get to pick the stats. So what are some stats you guys look for in a server. All suggestions are welcome.

D

David Savagex

I've done this... you can't please everyone and changing stats all the time based off votes makes the server inconsistent and players will hop to new servers if a sta gets set they don't like. Set it up how you want it and leave it a you attract the players most like minded an the all enjoy the server

J

Jared Riggs

david is right. do it how you prefer. and if some minor changes need made for quality of life etc. do them. but dont take other peoples ideas on stats completely. everyone likes something different

S

Steven Rowley

Keep the stats official for players and dino. Only boost weight and gather or it is stupidly easy. Also make breeding fastish and easy. I.e. Lower food consumption.

H

Holly Amber Bristow

Everyone's different. Best thing to do is work out what you like and making sure all stats work together and whoever likes what you've done will stay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom