Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One im sooooo sick of joining a tribe to find out a day later its run by a immature lil...

P

Paige Nicole M

im sooooo sick of joining a tribe to find out a day later its run by a immature lil prick who will kick you and kill all your dinos right in front of you just cause you used his freaking bird to put a flag on the base you built for the entire freaking tribe!
like seriously im so pissed right now. im seriously basically done with this game.
any one looking for a builder for a prim+ server who isnt a dick that gets touchy i used there dino to fly to the top of the base please pm me. im a great builder dedicated player and take no bull.

K

Kevin Gargasz

That's why I started my own tribe an built from the ground up.

N

Nicholas Lawson

U play official?

C

Christopher Szappan

We should have a separate group for people who like to bitch

J

Jesse Law

"I'm so done with the game!!!!!" 1 Second later.. "anyone need a tribe mate"

A

Adam Runnels

Could always join us, we are in a prim plus server with descent stats

C

Christian Ball

If your looking for a place you can just have fun and eventually be great team mates you can join me and I can help you out when possible

M

Mat Shewell

We have a good server and a tribe of 3. Myself jake and jakes gf. Prim + with nearly official stats. Let me know if interested.

B

Brandon Hartley

We're recuiting. 20 members currently all 21+

M

Mat Shewell

Erin Stapf or Amanda Graham or Jeremy Jones can give you details

M

Mike Sa

“I’m done with the game. But if anyone needs me in their tribe, let me know”

P

Paige Nicole M

Mike Sa your late someone already got me on that one lol

E

Erin Stapf

Paige Nicole M

Primitive Plus Ragnarok PvPvE (18 years and older)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Taming: 5x
Hatch: 6x
Raising: 6x
XP: 2.5x

Minimal boosted stats (boosted enough to enjoy but not make it too easy). No starter packs, and only two admins with NO ADMIN ABUSE. The server Admins can promise you that we will not harass, nor raid you at any point. The Admins are here to moderate this server, keep the peace, and make sure everyone is having a good experience in a PvPvE setting.

**COMING SOON**

COMMUNITY MARKET DAY
OTHER BIG EVENTS

W

Waldon Smith

As a tribe leader of a good sized tribe , half my time is stalking potential recruits on facebook. ... if you are flipping the bird and talking gangsta etc ... you aren't in .. people think it's creepy but it saves me from getting insided and or the heartache of kicking a young kid cause they were goofing off and costing more time than they are worth for just being a kid.

J

John-Anthony Centano

Thats when you create your own tribe and troll the shit out of people that messed with you...or just go full blown troll and take whatever from whomever you want.

B

Blake Hobill

Going pvp soon. About 10 ppl. We all friendly. Start ur own tribe or alliance with us or join up. We have a community green house for berrys and we also are making a battle area to hold events and give away prizes to the winners. Pm me for gt. Aussie server 24/7. I'm host/admin

A

Aj Burkhart

If your ok with offical pve your welcome.

D

Devin Sedycias

Gt LilSavageDevo message me

D

DogHouse Ark

Brand new PvPvE server on Ragnarok. Looking for survivors to join. Slightly boosted stats and a starter pack. Send message to gamer tag DMNSNLK9 or check out the facebook page for details.

J

Joey Williams

I told u to pm me yesterday and come join with Kylee....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom