Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Im so upset right now ... :( i just looked at the back of my switch :( the right side...

D

Danielle Hamilton

Im so upset right now ... :( i just looked at the back of my switch :( the right side is all scrapped to hell on the back (not the screen thankfully) but like... i take pride in pristine looking consoles... :( i dont even know how its scratched :(

L

Lina Myren

its from the dock

J

Jay Ybarra

Dock

J

Juan Martinez

dock but also if you have long nails like a car door handle

A

Amanda Riley

I'm the same way. That sucks so bad :-(.

P

Pete Young

How are you people scratching your switches on the dock lmao....

R

Ryne Santos

Do you travel with it? Might want to get a case for it instead of putting it straight into a bag.

K

Kyle MacDonald

"the dock doesn't scratch anything"

E

Emani Lyles

Had mine for about 4/5 months now and i have no scratches on my switch at all i use docked and handheld equally i will admit i have docked the switch while laying from my bed i can see how it happens if anything iwould get a nintendo liscened skin for it

C

Cesar Neg

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

I got a small scratch on the first 2 weeks of owning the console, bought a skin right away

J

Jesse Legleiter

I have had mine since release no scratches just put it in the dock slow and take it out slow

W

Wesley Grimes

Time to buy a new one

D

Dane Brooks

I know it's a bit late but you might want to consider this. I have one, the first hour or two it felt weird but then I got used to it and don't mind it at all.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

So on another thread on here, folks really like these Switch Grip cases.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's a protective case for the back of the Switch, and the grips make it more comfortable to hold over long periods of time.

If I was going to choose a case, If choose this. They are also listed on Amazon too.

J

Jason Holmes

scars add character ;)

J

Josh Brinton

Unfortunately its the dock that does that, mine is scratched to hell the right, but the left isn't as bad.

S

Shiro Wolf

You can buy back cover new on Amazon
There's even the original one or I recommend the clear purple Nintendo 64

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom