Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm skipping Madden this year cause no Switch version. Am I alone?

J

Joe Roy

all i wanted was Madden on the Switch :( i still play it on the Vita

J

James Jeffery

I'm skipping Madden this year because I'm English and Football is the best sport... Not that weird American handball game!

R

Richard Yafai

I hate Brady so not buying with him on cover.

F

Frank Morales

Get ready to skip a lot of games because they are not coming to the switch

A

Adam Hayward

I hate sports games but apparently it has a good story mode this year so I'm intrigued

M

Mikey Foster

I'm skipping it because I don't care for sports games, not even Mario sports

M

Miguel Angel Montalvo

On this planet we live on called Earth, with the billions that live here? Yes. I don't care for sports games myself.. aside from racing.

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

Same here it would of been on my list of things needed but I'm fine without plus NBA 2k coming soon

J

Jeffrey M Batson

I've skipped it the last 15 years because it's the same jk, just don't have interest in the series

D

Dan Olejniczak

I'm skipping Madden indefinitely. There's too much going on with the game now. I miss having fun playing a game of football. At this point, I'd rather have someone bring back NFL Blitz as a downloadable title for 30 bucks on the e-store. Lol.

D

Drew Pense

I recommend this Madden man. They do remain the same a lot but what do you expect it's a yearly sports game .... The sport hasn't changed

But this one is quite good and the frostbite engine makes the graphics amazing

J

Jaime Lugo

It's actually really good if you like the NFL, I bougth it for the PS4.. so far I only use my switch for Zelda but I love it.

J

Jovanny Herrera

I haven't bought a madden game. But i thinks its fun. So if it comes on switch ill be open minded

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

I'm skipping Madden until they just start releasing a roster pack every year instead of making me pay full price for nothing new every year

D

Dennis Rodriguez

I stop playing football when 2k was no longer able to make football

A

Abdul Darwish

I'm skipping Madden this year because of that douchebag on the cover

J

Jack Penny

I skip madden every year. Last time i bought a madden game was in 1993 on gameboy. Shortly after, i took it back and got magic sword instead.

J

Jeremy C Woosley

I'm doing the same. I have EA Access for Xbox I'll wait til it becomes free for members lol

C

Christian Lavigne

I'm skipping Madden every year,because i'm not a fan of this game. :p

B

Brian Collens

I skipped madden since the franchise started

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom