Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm pretty noob to this game but i read that they would add the public text chat for...

• Thread starter Gabriel Gonzalez
  • Start date
G

Gabriel Gonzalez

I'm pretty noob to this game but i read that they would add the public text chat for pc with the new patch ... i updated it and enter and .. still no public text chat ..

A

Andrew Mahaney

Theres a chat. I used it alot yesterday

A

Andrew Mahaney

Im like, 90% sure it's A) only in the tower and B) you have to go into ur settings and activate it. Or when ur in the tower, type /L

S

Scott Parker

It’s only in the tower

G

Gabriel Gonzalez

ooooh... i don't have access to the tower yet .. only to the farm, no public text chat there yet -_-

G

Gabriel Gonzalez

thank you

M

Matt Tschumy

Enter /l or local for local chat

D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

To be sure that it's "active" enter /l in the chat or the best way is to go to settings and active it there then it's always "on" when you're in local areas. I think the text chat is a bit buggy. Because some of my fireteam saw what I wrote and some didn't, then I couldn't see the response but those who didn't see what I was typing the first time saw the awnser ....

A

Aeron Melbourne

My chat always switches from fireteam, friend/whisper, and public, to team chat. Never works.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

you have to enable it to Automatically Opt-In, and it only works in public spaces, like town/tower

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom