Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm officially having a switch panic attack from all the excitement. I ordered one...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I'm officially having a switch panic attack from all the excitement. I ordered one from an eBay power seller with spotless feedback and sent the shipment information the next day and dropped it off at post office the day after which was Monday usps scanned it in at 1 in the afternoon no estimated delivery day and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and now Saturday roll by and it hasn't been scanned. It's not looking good for me getting it this weekend :(

R

Ronnie Goodwin

My only miracle chance is that nobody scans it again since it was first received until delivery. I've had that happen with other stuff. They sure have had it a long time

S

Spencer Miller

I know with my copy of Arms they never scanned it for the out for delivery but I got it anyways.

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Mine hasn't been scanned since they received the package at the post office in Jersey

T

Thomas Pride

Whats the est delivery date when bought it

S

Steve Hadlick

Unfortunately USPS is the weak link in this transaction!!

R

Ronald Gonzales

Have you messaged the seller from eBay??

R

Ronnie Goodwin

It's not sellers fault he guaranteed by 27th and he dropped it off Monday at usps

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I just want my stuff not trying to get anyone in trouble especially not seller he's held his end

J

James Kettler

Happens to stuff I order all the time ...cant go by that

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

Rip

J

James McCord

And whatever you do don't trust shipping apps..alot of times they're wayyyy off.

R

Ronnie Goodwin

It just now left its origin location yesterday in New Jersey after sitting there since Monday and now after 6 days it's at a post office in the next town over from where it sat for 6 days. 9 days for first class is ridiculous especially when it sat in the same place for 6 days and now will spend the weekend sitting just down the road from where it started

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom