Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm not the best, but I like drifting GT is DarcDivides. Was kicked from my club due...

M

Michael Gill

I'm not the best, but I like drifting GT is DarcDivides. Was kicked from my club due to owner being butt hurt. So looking for a new one as well it's 8:49PM EST. Hmu tomorrow for drift meet or car show and pics might start drift club for all who enjoy cars and the passion to keep the culture alive.

J

Joe Cordero

Lets start one

J

Joe Cordero

Ill be co leader

M

Mike Barb

I'll join but I'm chat banned right now

M

Michael Gill

I'll probably make it tomorrow, and it's all good, I've been chat banned 100 times most while broadcasting lol

J

Justin Rice

I'll join. My other account I couldn't verify so it fucked but I have a few drift cars on my back up I'll join. Don't let the low level fool you lol

M

Michael Gill

Aye we were all low levels at once I'm level 1k and I still respect low levels they give the game meaning ( my opinion at least ) I haven't verified mine in over 6 years and it hasn't messed up. Must be new xbox is getting more stupid but I'll hit you up tomorrow just inbox me your GT so I can get it written down so I can get squads made, group leaders, and even designers and tuners.

J

Justin Rice

I got to level 315 and it kept kicking me off recently. Long story short. I have to fix my iPhone screen so I can get the text again. But I'll have my fd by level ten lmao. Still have all my dlc cats so I'm good!

D

Damien Clark

Aye I wanna join I love drifting drag racing and everything like that

M

Michael Gill

I'm mainly a drifter but I like messing around with rally races

J

Josh Giles

really want to join sounds so good any requirements?

M

Michael Gill

Just be chill, be good at drifting pros are welcomed. And no b.s. no slamming, no bullying ( that's very serious to me as I was buried many years ) kids above 14 allowed kids under 13 must show they can fit with us.

M

Michael Gill

Will be making club tomorrow, so if you got any club name ideas ( no lowball b.s. ) inbox me and I'll write them down. If you all see me I drive a 94ks. But will be on tomorrow for sure.

A

Adam Locke

Ayo. I’m definitely a decent drifter. Love some good drags. Don’t believe in awd drift as well. I like making designs and stickers to have a one of a kind ride. I have a mic and love to kick it or participate in comps. And let but not least my idea for this could be the club car is a 94 k’s with our own livery design? I can supply the k’s as long as the members are there for the club and not for the car. HMU Gt is AloGaming

M

Michael Gill

Ight just inbox me gts, ideas for name and I'll write it all down.

J

Joe Smart

too much hp

M

Michael Gill

I only drive with 522 in my ks but for bigger turns maybe 700 to 900 ( 900 is pushing it )

D

Daniel van der Westhuizen

Way too much power and your gearing clearly is not set right if you constantly bounce off the limiter

M

Michael Gill

It's not my tune it was an old clubs tune I deletes that shit now I run 522hp in it. Never bounce again lol

J

Joakim Pennywise Norstad

Nice drifting, add me and we can go drifting sometimes my GT: MrPennywise95

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom