Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm legit thinking about moving from console to PC. Is it better to make your own...

S

Steven Davis

I'm legit thinking about moving from console to PC. Is it better to make your own computer or just buy one? Also is competitive harder on PC compare to console? I reached GM for both Season 4 and 5 on PS4 and I heard that it's totally different.

C

Chris Hodgson

So "harder" might not be the word i would use. I find a competative game easier than one filled with idiots. And I feel like on console I seen alot more unskilled players.

J

James Hughes

building a computer can be satisfying but it is a bit more costly than a console, if you know who to ask (a friend who knows is best) it is best to build but you can with some help find good deals online or at a store for pre-built. you can use the pc for more than games too

M

Marcel Alonzo

its definitely EASIER just to buy one, but prepare to pay out the nose

A

Abdallah Kazi

It depends. If you want a cheaper solution then buy your own parts and assemble it. If you want it without any of the bullshit then go for pre-builts but those are more expensive

N

NightLunya Flandre Scarlet

You can also go to shops who could mount your PC after selecting your components. It's a mid-price between assembling by your own and buying a full premade PC without choice. There are a lot of peoples here who can recommand you which components to choose (including me, I work in IT), or even will make you a list with your budget. But a decent PC gamer will cost more than a console, but you could also have deals by checking refurbished or used components. My own PC is full of used components and I run Overwatch on Epic settings.

K

Kody Cogar

You'll be like diamond or lower when you first switch I think. You'll have a pretty steep learning curve.

A

Ashley Demyan

The skill cap on PC is a lot higher than console, so there’ll be some troubles getting accustomed but it really depends on the person. Some people do fine, others for some reason can’t control with mouse and keyboard

M

Mike Finch

Build

I

Isaac Shaw

I suggest you start doing your research on PC parts and build your own. It's cheaper and the risk of being scammed goes away unless you fuck your own self over

J

Jessica Aldrich

Build a computer, you can build one for cheaper than you can buy the same thing outright. Use the Google. Buy the parts. ??????? Profit.

P

Paul Schneider

Building your own computer is basically like building with heavy legos. It's not that hard as long as you build it on a table and not a bed. Wrestling with your case is no good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom