Contact advertising [email protected]

Im going to laugh so hard when the holiday 2016 skins are not avaliable for purchase...

A

Ansarum Shaharumon

Im going to laugh so hard when the holiday 2016 skins are not avaliable for purchase like everyone assumes that they will be. Blizzard has never said anything about it and the ONLY reason they they did it for the summer games was because they had the items as drops only. (Only 90's kids meme here) if they do actually bring back the old skins to purchase it would bring down the rarity of these skins and make them less cool. So yes I am the 1% that does not want these skins back.

D

Davey Anthony

They did it for summer games and for Halloween games. They will do it again for this Winter I bet.

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

They will be able to be purchased you little hater. I guess you weren't around for summer games either?

C

Chris Sharp

Nice copypasta

K

Keegan Kelly

Fucking furries

K

Katey O'Donnell

They did it for Halloween too‍♀♀

K

Katey O'Donnell

Who cares. It’s a damn skin. You’re not the only person allowed to own them you spoiled snowflake

N

Natalie Lopez

(¬‿¬) you could purchase them when they first came out too.

R

Rachel Hewett

Lol what made you so salty about skins bruh?

R

Rodrigo Soares

Every event
Every year
Every events eve
A retarded person posts something like this.
“I’ll laugh so hard when the skins are not available for purchase” hahaha
Believe me, WE laugh so hard at retarded players like you

C

Chylan Shilo Mackenzie

I was hoping this copypasta would come back

N

Natalie Lopez

E

Evan D. Wolf

Oh boy, new copypasta

B

Barbu Stefan

XDDDDDDDDD get some help

M

Matt Deverian

They did it with Halloween too

M

Matt Deverian

And if the game mode has last years yeti skin why wouldn't it be available? Lol

A

Adrian Padilla

"I dont want people to have these cool skins because they weren't around sooner to get them, even though it would make the people who missed out on the event, pretty happy"

That's what I got from this tbh.

J

Jeff Triforce Zeldeonardis

Uhm, i think you are terribly mistaken lol. Halloween 2016 skins were available to buy for 3000 gold this Halloween. Nobody cares about the rarity of your skin. Get over it.

L

Lashønda LaRain

I love how some people think you’re serious

E

Eli Ashwood

Im going to laugh so hard when the holiday 2016 skins are not avaliable for purchase like everyone assumes that they will be. Blizzard has never said anything about it and the ONLY reason they they did it for the summer games was because they had the items as drops only. (Only 90's kids meme here) if they do actually bring back the old skins to purchase it would bring down the rarity of these skins and make them less cool. So yes I am the 1% that does not want these skins back.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom