Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm determined to get this project started later this month. Thankfully I won't need a...

• Thread starter Christopher Farmer
  • Start date
C

Christopher Farmer

I'm determined to get this project started later this month. Thankfully I won't need a new GPU or RAM so I won't be paying for bloated prices. It will be controlled via controller and my smartphone but I could get a really small keyboard and mouse that's compact and portable plus wireless. They finally are coming up with such things so that wires won't be an issue and my build will be Bluetooth and Wi-fi capable so I could use a wireless Xbox One S controller with no problem. It's funny how this stuff is coming out just at the right time too when I'm going to be in the market to buy components or parts. This actually got announced a month ago at CES 2018. I'm leaning towards Corsair's new wireless K65 keyboard but I'm going to start attending some LAN events in the near future. I'm definitely going to invest in GPS trackers and kensington locks for security reasons of course, the last thing I want is stuff stolen.

H

Hector Ramirez

Wireless power next plz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom