Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I'm curious as to what people look for when joining a pvp dedicated server. Please add...

M

Mae Valkyrie

I'm curious as to what people look for when joining a pvp dedicated server. Please add your Input as as poll option, and feel free to elaborate in in the comments!

T

Takeem Berry

I think having a slightly increased taming rate would be good, and gathering rate too not too much because you don't want it easy as hell but enough so your not taking 5hours to tame one dinosaur, or taking you all day just to farm some metal, welp that's my input good luck m8

T

Takeem Berry

quick question is this for pc or console? if its console with ur permission ofcourse I would love to check it out when its done, hell i'll even stay because as of right now I have no server I play single player... and its cool but boring with no other ppl

D

Dylan Robinson

Defo character with big tits

M

Mark Biloff

Active community looking for continued growth
Our community has several established tribes looking for members
As well as welcoming new tribes big and small
Plenty of space left to build
Offer starter pack as well as community trade and craft
Events as well
We offer a pvp only zone regardless if your tagged as pve in this zone during events will contain high level possible rare color Dino's as well as loot etc

Pvp and pve !
Offline raid protection.

2x exp
5x taming etc..

Boost focus is on Breeding
50x Which allows100% on most dino namely giga wyv Rex etc .. and can be bred in matter of hours not days ain't nobody got 14 days to raise a giga lol
Sound fun yup come check us out
Join group for invite

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mark Biloff

I only posted this cuz I didn't feel like re typing it but I feel that's what is balanced

M

Mark Biloff

Problem with dedicated pc or not is simply this ...... people want boosts but they also want active community! That being said if every player seeking boosted "unofficial " servers found a server that fit there stat interest and not activity, in other words be active on a server u like the settings, and more will join it just takes time

M

Mark Biloff

If 30 of my members would have just been patient, the activity would be there , thus adding to the already active 30 members, thus creating 60 active members, that all in which enjoy they stats and settings , problem is time zone and how many people are patient and dedicated to see that yes in fact if we all just picked a server and played it would be loaded

M

Mark Biloff

I have 60 + members with only 20 or so active, 40 inactive members are inactive only because of inactivity, lol get my drift lol so if those 40 members just focused we'd have 60 members playing regular

M

Mark Biloff

We have U.S. and U.K. Members

M

Mark Biloff

That's my rant hope that helps

M

Mae Valkyrie

Well thanks for plugging your server and then answering me lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom