Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm a mercy main and find this group repulsive and upsetting. I don't like shoving my...

P

Peter Gomez

I'm a mercy main and find this group repulsive and upsetting. I don't like shoving my preference down others throats, so I don't expect to have dps/tanks and their murdering ways shoved down mine. Worse that you make fun of us constantly, then laugh at us when our favourite hero is nerfed and youre proud of it. Unliked and unfollowed.

P

Peter Gomez

Chaps my ads that this crap group just shows up on my fb page... I'm a dps, mccree main, love fps too.. funny how dps can kill n carry but mercy mains cant. But we get flack from mercy mains for not carrying... oh btw, tanks do the same too... so all u peop,e playing mercy should just play dps and drop ther elo. instead of bitching bout how innocent they r

A

Adrian Madrid Rocha

Wow lol. I know anyone can say Git Gud and all but it's kind of annoying that Mercy would just ult and revive everything you just took out. Mercy was an instapick most of the time if your team didn't have mercy it's an instant loss basically. So the nerf was necessary. Yeah it sucks for all the mains but....Git Gud

C

Christoffer Berg

N

Nikolas Barbir

Nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8 while I finger my prost8

W

Will Gaines

Lol

P

Panda Lau

then proceed to ask for pocket heals and rez them when they are not helping anything and are trash overall but are still playing characters that actually do not take any skill at all so onthen still after the nerf bitch its the mercy's fault for being dead in overtime because they go off the point to chase one kill for no reason instead of being on point with the healer and anyone else on it

J

Jim Shelton

I’m a teemo main. When does Jeff install the teemo into overwatch? I vote to nerf all hero’s and add teemo. Let’s make a petition guys. Come on

I

Ikce Toutcourt

rip

K

Kevin Hedspeth

K

Kevin Jackson

J

John Huk

Is this a pasta

V

Vinujan Jan Sivapatham