Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm a lefty. I need a lefty MMO gaming mouse. THE MORE BUTTONS THE BETTER. Anyone have...

B

Brian Higgins

I'm a lefty. I need a lefty MMO gaming mouse. THE MORE BUTTONS THE BETTER. Anyone have any recommendations on a good LEFTY/AMBIDEXTROUS MMO gaming mouse?

D

Dakota Kittleson

You use the mouse with your left hand?

B

Brandon Mather

im left handed also but have learned to play games right handed, its quite odd but its easy to get used to, dont try drawing with it though lmao

S

Stephanie Tran

Razer Naga, the best MMO mouse, imo. Here's the left-handed version.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Luca de Graaf

Or just use a normal mouse and switch the shoot buttons with aim button if that’s what you want

S

Stephanie Tran

Love the picture, btw lol

M

Memphis Moore

So do you have a left handed keyboard already lmao

E

Edwin Santos

I'm also left handed. I use my mouse with my left hand. I use my middle finger to left click and my forefinger to right click

J

Jonnathon Clayton

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ralph Hovsepian

Im left handed but use the mouse with my right hand lol

C

Chris Schmall

Also left handed, use me left hand for my mouse, right for keyboard. I use a Logitech pro mouse, not quite what you're looking for, but it's nice and ambidextrous.

D

Dmitriy Chumbarskiy

Why when the left hand is more nimble for the keys?

M

Matej Novak

Steel series sensei/rival(one of them) 310 is

B

Brian Higgins

** I LOVE the Razer Naga - left handed edition, BUT I've owned 2 of them, and they've both crapped out on me and started having major tracking issues that have rendered them unusable - Razer Naga Left Handed is what I have now. I RMA'ed it once back in 2014 for tracking issues, got a new one and it's been good since. Now it's starting again. Maybe I'll buy another one and hope that it doesn't happen a 3rd time?

B

Brian Higgins

Thanks fam I knew I could count on you. I'll just get myself another Naga lefty version. <3

R

Rusty Dills

It's a right handed mans world. Adapt and overcome story of my life

P

Patric Hoog

I'm left handed but my mouse is right.

N

Neil Towson

same ^

N

Nikolas Kulberg

So like having the buttons in place for your left thumb? That could be hard to come by from a major company because its uncommon

N

Ned Hartigan

I’m left handed but I use my mouse with my right hand.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom