Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm 2700 and got matched with 2 kids who have never played a single game of comp. Both...

J

Josh Linn

I'm 2700 and got matched with 2 kids who have never played a single game of comp. Both solo queing. Wtf is this matchmaking? This game is ruined.

H

Hakan Tokbay

how does that show that the game is ruined

H

Hakan Tokbay

going by your logic anyone who didnt start season one is ruining the game for others by going into comp qhile not having played any of it

J

Josh Linn

Placing people that don't know what they're doing at 2700 ruins it. Their first game shouldn't be at 2700 because they do decent in qp.

H

Hakan Tokbay

well then are you saying every new person should place bronze

H

Hakan Tokbay

my first game was at around 2500. so should it actually have been around 1000

J

Josh Linn

Your qickplay mmr shouldn't correlate with competitive. I'm saying their first competitive game shouldn't be determined by quickplay mmr.

H

Hakan Tokbay

then how is the game meant to place you. as it would be fair if you were naturally amazing at a game amd played against the lowest players as you would just dominate and it was am unneccesary loss for the enemy team

J

Josh Linn

Well, that's why the mmr system is in place. Your first game just shouldn't be in plat, if you've never played comp. Your first game should be at 1500, and mmr adjusted off of that during your placements. To place some random person that has never played competitive in almost diamond, because they do okay in quickplay is crazy. Debate it all you want, it's the truth.

H

Hakan Tokbay

first game in plat isny all that bad. my first game was in plat, yes we lost but it was a close game . it isnt hard to adapt to it

J

Josh Linn

They didn't do well though. They both had never played, weren't using mics, didn't know how to group up, and we got rolled.

Quickplay is ridiculous. You just run around and kill people. Anyone can do well against retards. Your first comp game shouldn't be at 2700.

H

Hakan Tokbay

but most if the time that doesnt happen. i have lots of people doing their forst comp game at my sr and they were good. so unluckily that u got the worse people

J

Josh Linn

Welp, that's why the game is ruined though. Matchmaking is just awful.

H

Hakan Tokbay

how is it ruined though. the game doesnt know if people dont group up and that. it matches people around the same sr. the only time i dont like matchmaking is when a diamond dps ques with a gold mercy to pocket them

J

Josh Linn

Holy shit, I cba to say it again.

J

Josh Linn

Your comp mmr shouldn't correlate with quickplay. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp.

H

Hakan Tokbay

why though. 9/10 times it is correct. you just got unlucky with who you were placed with

J

Josh Linn

9/10 times. Got placed with two retards who'd never played.

J

Josh Linn

I'm done arguing this though. You clearly don't see my point.

H

Hakan Tokbay

like i said before. you just got unlucky

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom