Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One If your curious to find out how 100 turrets boosted by 20% damage will hold up...

J

Justin Lee

If your curious to find out how 100 turrets boosted by 20% damage will hold up defending a base inside 10k units, check this video out.

Q

Quintin Foote

Well there ya have it. I was waiting for a demonstration of how ot would work before i critisized it but this is all the proof you need. He shows you cant even have a base big enough to house more than a quetz without it being completely open for raiding. Only way 100 turrets on a base is defense is if they are all 3x3 or smaller bases

J

Jack Redus

well maybe this is what happens when tryhards abuse a dominant strategy

Q

Quintin Foote

This what happens when people who put time into a game and have skill use an effective stratagy. Lul wut?

Q

Quintin Foote

What youre saying is.. dont get good at a game.. and use shitty stratagy? Remind me to never let you enlist lol

M

Mat Chacon

All I hear I waaaaaah I don't wanna adapt waaaaaaaah

R

Rob Bird

Death of the Alphas fuck em and there big bases. I find this all funny as fuck. Now you get to know how it feels to be fucked over

A

Adam Turbitt

This game is about survival and part of surviving is adaptation. Players will adapt to the turret changes and find new ways to defend their base and themselves or die. Simple.

J

Justin Lee

Everyone keeps saying part of survival is adapting, well fuck couple months after launch and already thousands of tribes are supposed to basically demo their base designs and rebuild wasting all the mats lol ridiculous of wildcard to do shit like that

C

Cameron Batson

They’re nerfing saddles on tanks and taking away stegos natural armour like they did with brontos

P

Peter Read

Worst part is if he had atleast 20 plants around 5 on each side I bet the trikes wouldn't of made it that far

T

Tomas Lunneborg

Read
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Roy Benthall

This is what happens when you enter a contract with a server farm that has cheap servers that lack the memory storage for the BUILDING GAME you develop. Then turn around and blame the problems you having on the players BUILDING TOO MUCH. All this bullshit is because they won't spend the money to upgrade. Instead, let's just fuck everyone over AGAIN. ITS Fucking DISGUSTING. Memory issues is all that's causing it and they don't wanna fix it.

T

TeeJay Routson

Keep crying about it. I live off y'all tears

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom