Contact advertising [email protected]

If you use genji's dash or reflect, you are literally worse than hanzo using scatter....

• Thread starter Robert Soap Sopolosky
  • Start date
R

Robert Soap Sopolosky

If you use genji's dash or reflect, you are literally worse than hanzo using scatter. Go uninstall and play neopets.

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

Take your "bait" elsewhere. His is getting old.

T

Timothy Tata

This post is dirty, Soap v.s. Grungy with a little Handsoap on the side. It seems lather clean at first but then goes down the drain in a bubbly fashion. That being sud, maybe a good rinse and repeat is needed.

K

Kylie Pirre

Neopets is the fucking best I'm down

B

Brandon Dix

K

Kamil Fonfara

V

Vynyl Shiro

This is some bronze level bait.

S

Shelbie Nox Mattingly

Anyone that uses any of the heroes abilities is trash I mean only noobs do anything besides move and shoot duh.

M

Maros Punpun

Main Bastion?

Z

Zen Syazriq

If you use all of mercy abilities than you're worse than genji with dash and deflect

A

Ashley Dorval

My neopets are going on 18 years old so hell yes

C

Cj Dingman

Nothing is worse then hanzos scatter. If an ability can one shot most tanks that’s a little bullshit.

B

Brendan Rogers

I hate Genji, but the bait here is too strong to ignore lol

T

Tyler Babey

If u use Fan the Hammer, Dash, Reflect, Scatter Arrow, Sleep Dart, Rocket Punch, Hook, or anything else that makes getting a pick easier, ur a noob go uninstall and play roblox

A

Ariam Lopez

Be a bit more creative with your baits, sir.

N

Noah Van Roij

It's deflect btw.

S

Steven Hendrickson

If you press any buttons at all, you are literally worse than Robert shitposting. Go uninstall and play Minecraft

M

Mihnea Gogu

you're just a noob if you're using ur keyboard, just unplug it, only noobs need it

S

Skyler Gunnell

K

Kaleb Willey

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom