Contact advertising [email protected]

PC If you don't like the game uninstall it and don't come on here and complain about it.

• Thread starter Ìt's Mê Dahlton
  • Start date
Ì

Ìt's Mê Dahlton

If you don't like the game uninstall it and don't come on here and complain about it.

A

Andrew Mahaney

I personally have no problem with criticizing or complaining, IF its in the vein of making the game better. But a lot of people seem to just post "this game sucks, cant believe people still play, blah blah blah" and that is annoying

B

Ben Emery

You’re not the boss of me. I do what I want.

M

Matthew William

I never played D1 so I have no baseline for any of that. Is the endgame kind of blah? Yes, I ha e been forced to come up with "projects" for myself, right now it's completing a 335 armorset with perks for each subclass.
The story was ok, but I felt it was very short, but lacked depth, couldn't really stand on its own. CoO was ok as well, but was VERY short, however all the little lore nuggets we're good, and the Saint 14 breadcrumb quests were pretty fun. ok
I mostly PvP now, which is fun, though could use some balancing and variety.
Overall I enjoy the game, and continue to play it. Do I wish there were improvements? Yes,such as being able to customize your subclass a bit more.
But it's a pretty good game. Nuff said.

E

Elijah Graham

Complaining about complaining . Classic.

C

Connor Knopp

Sorry But Destiny Is not a game its a franchise and quite frankly the most popular game out today, therefore people who are complaining aren’t doing it to complain, more because everyone had high expectations from Bungie and Bungie Promised an amazing Sequel to its amazing Destiny 1 yet they have failed to produce the content they said we would have.

M

Mike Kooreman

I rlly like it

H

Hunter Jackson

Or complain to Bungie until they fix whatever isn't right.

B

Ben Emery

It’s possible to to dislike a game or parts of it (for me it was the absence of social mechanics combined with the laziness of reskinning missions as strikes and using only the exact same enemies as D1 that made me uninstall) without getting online and bitching about it in a community Facebook group. The original poster is kinda right, if you don’t like it uninstall and don’t play instead of trying to piss in the wheaties of people that still like it. Your negative opinion of the game matters about as much as my opinion that pineapple on pizza is disgusting and sinful. Which is to say not at all. Separately, I’m hungry I guess.

B

Ben Emery

Or instead just call them out for being whiny attention seeking douches who need their every opinion validated. And troll to the max.

H

Hunter Jackson

I hate that it doesn't have open world voice chat even on PC. How can I join uo with strangers my own level doing the same missions if I can't talk to them?

D

Danny Caldwell

Since this is a D2 fan group I wouldn't be disappointed at all if admins just kicked them. In no way are they beneficial to the group. Not one ounce of constructive criticism just bitching , and moaning. If they was serious about makeing proper changes they would be in the forums taking part in conversations instead of crying on facebook.

L

Luis McKinnon

Finally some actual sense..

J

Joshua Smith

I say what the fuck I want when I want if you don't like what I say come hit me in the mouth better yet don't pay attention to my post

F

Felipe A. Benavides

how about you

J

Jared Duran

Hey admin, delete this shit while your at it, dumb bitch

F

Fang Vang

Omg lol ^

F

Fang Vang

Is everything posted getting deleted? I tried to read on people's frustration about the game and it said post no longer existed.

J

Joe Alvarez

Hitting ALL them soft spots here come the internet warriors! Thinking what they type in the internets actually matters! I’m dying!

J

John Fitzgerald

Go back to WOW

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom