Contact advertising [email protected]

If Moira is so "OP" then why don't you stop complaining and go play her‍♂️

T

Tj Cook

If Moira is so "OP" then why don't you stop complaining and go play her‍♂

J

Jordan Chase

I personally like playing heroes who require skill.

T

Tobias Winchester

I dont use what i hate

J

Jo Peace

People saying she's op Makes no sense. She does less damage than Winston, and she runs out of healing spray pretty quick. The reason her range is so long, is because she needs to heal herself/recharge her spray. Yes, it's annoying dying to a damage orb when you thought you got away. But who cares. That doesn't mean she's op lol

J

John Grogan

I love playing moira. And she does take skill to play her correctly. But holding alt fire and launching a damage orb whenever it's off cooldown is deff no skill moira play..

R

Robert Moase

Because she's booooooring to play as

S

Steven Hendrickson

Because they rage quit to complain about her after dying by her

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

Dis tru

J

Justice Johnstone

She's only op in deathmatch. She's a pretty well balanced hero for comp

A

Aadil Saqib

I do play her. And I still think her range is a tad overkill. Next?

D

Dinis Pedroso

I'm probably gonna buy her golden weapon(my first btw) I love playing her in comp(but man I wished I could by both her and genji weapons)

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

But her beam is so long and she has no skill, WAAAAHHH

D

Dante Cousar

K

Kayt Linkey

Moira is fine, only people who complain about her are the ones that play heroes that she counters, like genji.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Shes op in every game mode period

A

Ashe Lee

Wahh everyone who kills me and I can't counter is OP WAHHHH - literally everyone who says a hero is OP

J

Jeff Holbrook

She's. Healer with sustainability. She's literally all you can ask for she s perfect

K

Kirby Brown

Because I hate everything about her. On the bright side it’s great motivation to kill every enemy Moira I see. The down side is, I’m a Mercy main, and I will stop healing so that bitch can die.

T

Tonio Satorre

That's what exactly I did. :)

S

Sahng-won Choe

op needs a nerf or external balancing, not play. I do not think Moira is op, but your logic is 'wrong'.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom