Contact advertising [email protected]

If in team is Widow and Soldier and Widow has gold eliminations, is she doing her job...

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

If in team is Widow and Soldier and Widow has gold eliminations, is she doing her job or soldier not theirs?

I'm still kinda new on this and some +200 said team is full of noobs and i was like "it's noy like you are better since i have gold damage,elimination and objective kills" and they said "well you are widow" and i was like what? But i'm mostly on backline????

R

Rachel Mertes

All dps should be killing people, that's their job, regardless of medals. Widow does a ton of damage and if you are good with her you can carry really hard, so it's not unknown for widow to have 3 golds.

M

Mike Finch

Medals don't matter. Wins do.

L

Leon Adler

Gold damage with widow is great

M

Mikael Bro

My opinion is.. if You have gold elims and damage. You actually hits your targets. So cant be a bad sign

P

Pravin Maniam

if you play widow and are consistently 1shotting squishies, you are doing your job

if you play solider and you are consistently poking pharah out, breaking barriers, or doing damage to the frontline, you are doing your job

S

Sveinn Trausti Úlfarsson

No idea, I've had 2-3 gold almost every comp game playing as widowmaker, I got to gold though, that's pretty cool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom