Contact advertising [email protected]

If i reset this pc will i still have the drivers?

I

Iulian Roman

If i reset this pc will i still have the drivers?

K

Kevin Edward

As long as you can get online anything you don't have after reset you can download again.

E

Erwin Neiss

If you push the reset button, yes. If you re-OS, no.

J

Jose Gonzalez

No, it shouldn’t be a problem if you still have the install disc.
Otherwise you’ll have to hop on another pc and download all your drives onto a thumb drive or disc.
Of you would of course download them all that way on your pc before you reset it.

D

David Jeffs

Depends what u mean by reset. If u mean completely wipe it and reinstall OS then they will be lost. If u just install the OS on top then the old files will be accessible to install the drivers again

M

Matthew Fiedor

You can find the old drivers in c:\windows.old\windows\system32\drvstore if you reinstall without wiping.

L

Luke Brown

I see retarded comments.. First things first.. You say reset this PC... So windows 10? Because the others don't have that option (Except potentially windows 8 and 8.1 - I never used them).. So yeah.. You will be fine because Windows 10 automatically grabs your drivers, and I dunno about windows 8 - 8.1 .. But I'd assume they aren't too far behind windows 10 abilities of getting your drivers.. Even windows 7 gets some of them for you ..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom