Contact advertising [email protected]

I would actually hate to be Jeff running the game of overwatch because you guys...

H

Hannah McCotter

I would actually hate to be Jeff running the game of overwatch because you guys complain about literally everything until they get changed and then once they're changed you complain even more to change them back. I think that's a huge reason I've stopped playing tbh you guys need to be more appreciative of the work they put into this game.

S

Steven Cabal

h

J

John Wright

As soon as Jeph stops fucking with the game to try and make it more "watchable", I'll stop complaining about the stupid tweaks he's making.

C

Colin Marner

If you stop playing a game because of the community, maybe video games aren't for you

J

Jonathan Cuevas

When he, and especially Geoff Goodman, stop fucking things up, a ton of people will stop complaining at their idiocy.

C

Conner Bryce Gooding

Wrestle with Jeff prepare for death

H

Hannah McCotter

No see the thing is you are the reason they're fucking shit up because you constantly complain about shit until they change it and then you get upset about the change

H

Hannah McCotter

If you don't enjoy the fucking game for what it is and you refuse to adapt and learn to play what was created for you to play then don't play it

J

Jonathan Cuevas

"you are the reason they're fucking shit up"

Oh. So WE are the reason why D.Va was nerfed and then given random rockets, Ana was gutted for months and Mercy's ult was randomly reworked.

Sweetheart, i really don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

C

Colin Marner

I don't completely disagree. If everything was balanced based completely off of statistics from only the most elite players it would definitely be better.

B

Brodie Parmelee

T

Thomas Willemse

It's almost like we spent money on their game which they've progressively made worse over time. That totally wouldn't upset anyone, stop complaining you bunch of wussies!

A

Amr Halaby

Unfortunately I agree but I don't think there's any reason for you to quit cuz of the people.

H

Hannah McCotter

I liked the old mercy the old Ana and the old dva I didn't want shit changed ya know what I did when mercy was fucking rezzing the whole team I killed the bitch okay do your job do it right and you won't have a problem stop being weak ass cunts who can't play the game and learn how to get around heros kits because you literally cannot keep asking for them to remake heros and then being mad about what they turn them into

C

Chris Johnson

Wait. Why did other people complaining on Facebook cause you to stop playing the game..? Do you care what strangers about fictional characters that much where you wasted a $40 investment?

J

Jonathan Cuevas

People please, this woman needs some severe professional help, just get her the pills she clearly needs to fix her delusion that BLIZZARD always listens to their community.

M

Mari Guerrero

i'll stop complaining when they stop making changes to my main every .02 seconds

Like literally, i dont care what the changes are, i just want them to stick with one.

B

Brian Simkins

Some people will complain for the sake of complaining. That will never change. Some dude hit me up once saying that I should learn a different character because I could only play an OP main. Really he was just upset because I kept killing him with DVa. In my mind, this is where most of the complaints come from. Either someone else needs to be nerfed because they owned your ass, or you need to be buffed because you can't play for crap and keep dying without killing anyone. I think that pretty much explains it.

R

Riley Lemens

Let them complain it's their fun

H

Hannah McCotter

"I hate sombras new skin I hate hanzos white beard" bitch if you knew what went into programing and designing those skins you would not be complaining at least you got knew skins this year and quite a few at that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom