Contact advertising [email protected]

I wish people would stop whining about every single hero :( Enjoy the game instead :(

J

Jessie Galea

I wish people would stop whining about every single hero :(

Enjoy the game instead :(

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

Because their main is shit they need to whine lol

J

Jhonatan Remigio

It's not even the hero's
Sometimes its the people who play them

J

Jeremiah Bragg

Fuck pharah

M

Mark Andrew Octaviano

*Mercy Mains*

Y

Yenmay Tada

Well I do think thats people personal shit
Stop whining about people whining

Not a hate comment just saying

A

Arina Grebneva

True

R

Ritviķ Näřàņg

The game is getting more n more unbalanced so its getting less fun and more frustrating

D

Darren Ho

Loved it

B

Barta Patrik

Call me naive, but there is no useless hero, just unskilled or not skilled enough to use it properly users, hell even i cant play a lot hero properly.. Complaining about any? No. Tryin to learn to play properly as much as possible.

D

Deividas Auskelis

Your wish will never come true

L

Luca Buß

Hahaha thanks that you make a Post about Mine. Heart react only ❤

J

James Knight

I just think they should sort Hanzo and Sym out and the characters will be fine

J

Janinho Mulyano A

Preach

C

Chris Bujanda

It's hard when you have asshats who throw and leave.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

I think some people complain, because they’re passionate about ow. Others are just bitchy.

J

Jacob King

Whining about the hero isn't going to help anyone... Mercys' new cast time on her red didn't break her, just made her have to be causous about when she rezes. Roadhogs' hook is a little broken now but hey, when there is a godly roadhog it doesn't matter if you have a glitchy hook or not you will destroy everyone anyhow. Symmetra is super squishy, sure she will rip you to shreds in you get close to her but that squishyness is her weakness. Hanzo is easy to counter, don't stand around or go in the middle of an open field, have a flanker harrase them and no more godly hanzo to worry about. Same with wodowmaker. I'm others that have recently gotten nerfed or super buffed but come on people... nothing is wrong with the characters it is the player who is playing the characters.

B

Brandon Knerr

See I just like playing the game

G

Gabriel F Rojas

But its overwatch, the saltiest community in the universe

D

Darrell Antonio Grant

I havent heard a genji main cry in awhile, it's been fantastic! But that's cause in recent memory it's been mercy mains....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom