Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I was playing Zelda on my Switch and was really getting into it and all of a sudden...

• Thread starter Tyler Logan Mathews
  • Start date
T

Tyler Logan Mathews

I was playing Zelda on my Switch and was really getting into it and all of a sudden my power flickers off and my tv screen goes dark. I'm like , "Nooooooo when did it last save?!" Then I see the little string of light peeking out from the dock . I sighed in relief as I got up and walked over to my Switch, picked it up, then saved my game for safety.

Z

Zane Pye

Best

C

Cameron Hale

Happened to us durring a storm. Lol

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Prolly the top Benefit of owning a Switch

G

Grant Morehouse

Let's see your PS4 Pro or Xbox One X do that!

N

Natalie Pena

Same happened to me during a storm, had a mini heart attack before I remembered.. Oh yea it was just the dock that turned off

R

Ryan Dale

So cool. Though other than Arms I mostly play in hand-held mode anyway, so if it's docked I just think of it being on a charger with a TV connection. I never think of it as a home console like the others.

T

Thomas Cella

And this is yet another reason why I love portables.

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

Same thing happened to me when playing docked. I actually never thought about it until it happened to me but that is just one of the awesome benefits of a hybrid console.

M

Moe Hunter

Boomshakalakah

J

Jessica Bryant

Do u have Cave Story+? I had the same thing happen to me last weekend... hilarious! Even tho I'd just saved recently I made sure to go save it again... #habits!!!

K

Keith Pickard

Yeah, I used to get that feeling with my laptops.

J

Janelle Minor

I would cry

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom