Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I want to start this post off by saying this there's nothing wrong with playing...

R

Robert Larocco

I want to start this post off by saying this there's nothing wrong with playing official. So with that being said allow me to share an experience with you.

Imagine This you join a player dedicated server on this server the Gathering is high enough to actually establish yourself build a base and tame some dinos.

But during this. It's PVE. Now let's not get it confused this isn't your normal PVE this PVE is used to basically grind and build your base and establish yourself the fast you can to become something like Alpha status and so on. During this PVE there will be no PVP of any kind but how long will this last on my server it starts from 6 p.m. on Sunday and ends on 6 p.m. on Wednesdays then the server switches over to PVP mode all out War. Everyone fights during this. There was no where to hide there was no rules to protect you if you didn't build a solid base or have solid defenses up the dinos you tamed in the things you looted are as good as gone. But if you manage to make it out with the clothing on your back until the next PVE session you might have a chance to rebuild and start from scratch to make those decisions right this time.

This is what PVE is on ark Realm EST

The stats aren't crazy boosted in my personal opinion it's better than official because instead of having one alpha tribe you have multiple tribes that can potentially become Alpha and they have all out War and you got to make your right decision who do you want to attack at this time because if you attack the wrong person another person who come behind you and wreck you.

If you want to enter a server like this add Ark realm EST to your friends spawn in at North Highlands one get your starter kit and build your base tonight at 6 p.m. is war enter with caution

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom