Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I tried my first boss battle last night with Adam McHugh. We took 11 of my worst Rex's...

P

Paul Ogin

I tried my first boss battle last night with Adam McHugh. We took 11 of my worst Rex's (health 8,000-10,000 with 600-700 melee), 3 200+ Spino's, and 2 200+ DireBears for shits and giggles. We were pretty much taking them to die to cut down the tame count BUT we whooped that Gamma Broodmother in under 3 minutes!!! We lost both bears and 1 Spino.

So we decided to say fuck it, health back up and do the Beta Broodmother. BIG difference. We didn't stand a chance lol.

So now that our tame count is down I can hatch more of my new boss Rex's this weekend and try again

RIP old Rex's

N

Nicolas Brault

Wtf spino

I

Ian Dalton

You want eggs from her? Lemme know 12.5 health. 455 melee hatch

I

Ian Dalton

M

Mïľbëř Ä Velasquez

You need better rex's

P

Paul Ogin

I said in my post they were my worst Rex's. Taking them to kill them. I have 14,300 425.7% hatch Rex's in the other barn...

H

Hamza Miyir

Depends wat ur doin boss fr engrams or element if u want element dnt waste time with the shitty island bosses go straight to hard manticore 190 element easy

Z

Zachary Clark

Take a yuti in with you man.. best thing ever we got hard brood down to quater health with 6 rexs before the yuti died

T

Thomas Archbold

I've got 13.5k health with 455 Melee hatches if you're interested.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom