Contact advertising [email protected]

I think the devs of PUBG intentionaly made the console versions "not perform well"...

F

Francis Jay Abordo

I think the devs of PUBG intentionaly made the console versions "not perform well"

Well thats my theory, They probably did it for PCMR

#wegotdevsonourside

J

Jose Gonzalez

Nah, the games pretty poorly optimized on PC as well. The only difference is that our hardware can cope with it better.

T

Tarun Yadav

The game is shit on pc too

R

Robby Marchesiello

Stupid

D

Dan Juniper

No they did it because they're shitty programmers that can't even finish the PC version of their game before releasing it to console. Why anyone buys this early access garbage is beyond me. Just play Fortnite, its better and it actually runs.

I

Ian Raben

That's what happens when you throw a poorly optimized game onto hardware that doesn't have the room to cope with a shit unfinished product

A

Arafat Pokaan

Who would want to make their product " intentionally" bad?

L

Luke Brown

Your a retard OP. The console market was there for the taking and easy money. However they cant make a game work properly on PC let alone console.. so goodbye PUBG. Plenty of other games like that before and many to come after this one fails

M

Matthew Nymann

really good companies that use to make games.. like steam and ID ect.. started out as programmers first. and videogame devs second.. that is not the way it is anymore.. now every dumbass with a downloaded dev kit thinks he can make a videogame.. you end up with PUBG and Ark.

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, lol c'mon folks it's 2017. Games don't get optimized performance wise until a handful of patches post-relrase.

Look at Assassin's Creed Unity or Lichdom: Battlemage as two prime examples... Even better yet? Watch_Dogs

C

Clive Miller

Fortnite is a ok replacement. Personally I like the realism of pubg. Ofc I havent played either so experience wise I wouldnt know.

O

Omar Osama El Shafie

PUBG is legit a trash, unoptimized, single mapped game. Idk how I can even consider it as a game since it's not complete.

W

Wolfy Aster

my console fanboy freind wasted 500 dollars ton the box and i tested the game on his box the fact that he still defended it genuinly fainted i guess my brain could not accept the mere fact that there are millions of others like hime.(on a sidenote forntinite to me is 1000 times better than pubg sure the performace is not far off than pubg but its way more fun and way more fast NOT like pubg)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom