Contact advertising [email protected]

I tend to find that when a girl playing overwatch meets another girl they never get...

E

Eric Mikkonen

I tend to find that when a girl playing overwatch meets another girl they never get along unless they've been friends for a while. But there are some exceptions just I find the majority are like this.
Could just be me however.
Pic unrelated I just laugh every time I see it m

S

Sami Ullah

they hate each other since 1999

E

Elaine Rothe

True

O

Olive Perry

Actually that's not true

J

Jaidaliz Cancel

i wish i could have girl friends to play with tbh

C

Christopher Michael Greene

I love this picture tbh

C

Courtney Pedregon

i literally only run into bitchy mercy and dva mains in plat lmfao

A

Amanda Soto

thats weird, i get excited when i hear another girl and i feel like theres this unspoken understanding. No need to call attention to it, but she knows. And I know. And then we play. Thats it lol

A

Alyssa Stoker

i hate females that’s honestly just it tho

E

Elaine Rothe

First I was all like YES GIRLS but then I had so many bad experiences like I had a group of friends and some girl from a game we won joined and idk why but she started shittalking me behind my back and like flirting with the guys and the guys didn't care for her and did normal to me so I guess she was jealous? Anyway I don't play with people anymore in general. Problem solved

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

There’s a pharah main called Fareeha who usually queues with a mercy main and a D.Va main, and her stream is just, great. She has an incredibly positive attitude and I love it

K

Kylie Pirre

True I hate my own kind

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

Hell naw, the first girl I met in overwatch was an irl doctor that played mercy. After I friended her she introduced me to all her lady friends and we all added each other, it was great!

J

Joe Jenkins

I was once solo queing and got matched into a game with a 5 stack with 4 girls in it. Such a different atmosphere and communication style, was barely any yelling, was pretty nice

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom