Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I suck with mouse and keyboard. I really am trying. All I can do is get better. Is...

D

Devin Ashcraft

I suck with mouse and keyboard. I really am trying. All I can do is get better. Is there anyone else like that?

D

Darin Ferraro

Lots of players use controller. D1 was all controller. But keep at it, you’ll look back and hate controllers for fps.

J

John Smith

You'll get used to it eventually. As i keep on repeating spiral my endstats seem to improve

K

Keith M. Correll

I switched from console to PC a few years ago. Its worth it to stick with the Keyboard and Mouse, but if you really find yourself having trouble, getting a gamepad like the Razer Tartarus or Orbweaver can be a good midway point. I used to only play with my Mouse and Tartarus, but eventually I stopped using that and got used to straight up Keyboard and mouse.

J

Jamie Richardson Connor

It's a struggle man being an Xbox player too it's weird sometimes bit it feels more responsive.

D

Diane Cahoon

I have played minimal games on my PC and this is the first FPS. It is definitely a struggle at first but by the time I ran all three characters through the story it was miles better. I'm not sure I can even go back to a controller now.

F

Frank Wallace

Spend alot of time adjusting everything to you. Setup mouse dpi, make macros, and set key commands to your favor. Youll thank me afterwards. Its tedios, but very rewarding, especially if you practice with your setup the way you likee it

S

Steve Adams

I struggled with controllers on ps4 with Destiny. Always been a Pc gamer mainly and love it with keyboard and mouse :D

B

Balach Khan

Same here

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

I used to suck but I kept on practicing and one day it clicked! I can't imagine going back to a controller now, just stick with it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom