Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I received a $100 amazon gift card, and I want to expand my game collection. I have...

M

Melissa Colgate

I received a $100 amazon gift card, and I want to expand my game collection. I have zelda, Skyrim, stardew, mario rabbis, mario kart, the pinball games, that cooking game and other various digital games. I’m wondering if disaega (can’t spell it) is good. Xeno, fire emblem ? I like rpg where you decide how each team member fights or casts spells and leveling up and stardew type games. I love dragon quest but I don’t know if the build one out there is good. But I’m not sure what is worth the $. Gifts like this don’t come often.

B

Brian Foster

Dragon Quest Builders has been very well received from what I have read here.

A

Adeline Le Borgne

Dragon Quest Builders has a demo you can download, to see if you like it.

I’ve loved Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but I understand it’s not for everyone. The battle and leveling up systems have caused some players to be turned off, so that’s something you might want to look up on YouTube.

There’s also a treasure trove of cheaper, but great quality games on the eShop. Recently I’ve been enjoying Fast RMX, Serial Cleaner, Disc Jam, not to mention Rocket League, among others. If you like 2D side-scrollers there’s a lot of great games too.

L

Laura Holloway

Disgaea also has a demo you can check out. :)
It's a pretty hilarious tactical rpg series if you have never had the opportunity to play, dood!

J

Johnathon Mendez

Disgaea is a lot of fun. I love builders too, but if you're looking for a system about leveling and learning skills then Disgaea 5 is the one.

R

Rebecca Schroyer

Get xenoblade. I like it a lot but you have to give it until chapter4 to really get into the game. I've never been captivated by an rpg story like this

M

Melissa Colgate

I love the ideas and suggestions. Thank you all so much

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

Xenoblade surprised me hardcore. Love love love love love love it.

S

Stephen John Turk

Mario... Rabbis?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom