Contact advertising [email protected]

I really wanna get out of bronze.. Should I play the heroes I’m good with or flex?

H

Hunter Zolomon

I really wanna get out of bronze..

Should I play the heroes I’m good with or flex?

N

Nguyền Tôn Bình

One trick Mercy ez reach gm my dude.

K

Kelli Flynn

In bronze team comp doesn't even matter, just play who you are good at and who you can carry with!

Á

Ángela Fustet

Idk just be flex

I

Imbi RM

Just Play D.VA mah boy. I was bronze and D.VA let me out, im just silver right now but at least is no bronze xD.

Pd: Sry my english.

E

Evan Buell

It depends. If you will still lose playing the heroes you are good at then you are a bronze player, and you should flex hoping you get carried. Otherwise you should be able to climb with your best heroes.

R

Raimone Gresham

I was going to pretty much say what Evan did. Play your best, if you still lose, then you’re right where you need to be and need to improve. It’s not putting you down but I too had to admit that before I climbed out of silver playing solo.

J

Jessica Gibbs

Find a 3 stack to roll with who knows what they're do ing and communicate with the team. That and knowing how to play counters to commonly picked heroes is how i got out

J

Joseph L Stokes

Practice characters like Roadhog, Sym, Solider, Junkrat, D.va. in QP and Arcade. Most most people in low tier are terrible at dealing with those characters. Also I record my matches to look over later. That way I can see what I could have done better. I was down all the way to 1100 at one point. Now I'm at 3800. It's all about learning. I'd also recommend teaming up with a buddy or two. A good duo ir tripple can change things for ya. It may not help much in bronze but it might be worth a shot to make callouts to your team. That helped me get to silver. Bronze is a lot less toxic than some of the higher tiers. So you shouldn't have much of a problem. And if that doesn't work just mute the chat and play. It's a journey but you can improve and get out of bronze. I recommend the YouTube channel ' Your Overwatch' for basic guides.

J

Jeff Leonard

I got out of bronze and now I'm pushing plat. For bronze, just play what you're good at, team comps an coordination are rare so don't rely on them. I would main a DPS, a tank, and a healer as you'll need to flex as you go up, but focus on getting as good as you can get on a very small hero pool. I climbed out of bronze with a 48% win rate playing Winston and Zenyatta. TLDR; git gud.

M

Michael Moncure

Flex sucks you will just be support. 1 trick till gold

D

Darius Finch

How is it possible to be in bronze

B

Brayan Paramo

Unless your good enough to carry with the heroes your good with id say flex

Y

Yuexiang Dai

Just be good at aim. That'll get you to at least gold even 2500 if you care a little bit about positioning.

A

Arun Kumar

Soldier 76, practice in shooting range and improve your aim and play him, he can heal himself so it will help even if you have bad healers and your ult is fairly easy to use just you have to know when to use it

Z

Zachary Saul

get good with a dps character to carry yourself

H

Heovan Santiago

Honestly at bronze play who you are best with I assume bronze is just like quick play so play who ever you are best with and carry you won't have to flex till later.

A

Austin Hamilton

Fuck flexing dps carry the shitwits and move up

M

Matt Bubp

Play characters with some form of self-sufficiency so you don't have to completely rely on your team. 76, Roadhog, Zarya, etc.

T

Tung Nguyen

Dude in bronze, it can be anything. Even a team of support will demolished. It's all about teamwork

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom